Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

How I love the Fall, let me count the ways...

  1. The colors: I love seeing the leaves turn all shades of yellow, orange and red. They are so vibrant and beautiful.
  2. The cool and crisp air. I absolutely love the crispness in the air this time of year. Ah, I just can't get enough of it!!!
  3. The smell of Fall. I supose that is my favorite thing about every season. They all have their own distinct smell...Fall's is my favorite, though.
  4. The foggy mornings. Like this morning. It was beautiful! It was cool, crisp, and foggy. Cannot beat that!
  5. The time change. This is my favorite time change (and I know I'm weird because of this, but oh well, when has being weird stopped me before?). I love that it is now lighter earlier in the morning (that was one thing that helped make this morning so beautiful) and darker earlier in the evening, makes it so much easier to get to bed early like I do. :)
  6. Getting warm and snuggly by the fire or just inside where it's warm with a nice warm cup of tea with friends/family/good book.
  7. All the fun holidays that we get during the fall/winter season. It's so fun to drive around and see all the decorations that people put out. I love that people get so into the spirit of the different holidays.
  8. SNOW!!! Now, if only it snowed a bit more down here and not just on the mountain. But hey, at least we have snow that we can see and get to pretty quickly. :)

I'm sure I left a lot of things off this list so please help me out and remind me of what I forgot, I'd love to know what you love about this wonderful time of year.

Love,
Tabs

No comments: