Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Dunes update for ya

Okay everyone, I would just like to let you know that I have mailed out the Dunes flier! YAY!!! It was proofed, printed (sheesh that took for-ev-er), tabbed and labeled (by our wonderful volunteer staff that I love so dearly), stressed about and mailed out today. I even personally drove it to the post office just to make sure that those babies made it to their many destinations in a timely manner. One less thing to think about! And all that stressing and worrying for nothing. Not that I'm saying it looks great or anything but its decent, it's done, it's gone. Now we can move on to the finer points of Dunes. Like, how much sleep am I actually going to get on this four day/three night excursion to the beach with 200+ kids?

Oh, and only 37 days to go...till my birthday. :)

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work, tabs! it's an absolutely beautiful mailer, and i know that surge of joy when a long-anticipated and oh-so-important project is finally done.