Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My favorite tv shows...

I know I already posted today but I just felt like I wanted to post something else, something a bit lighter. So here are the shows that I like to watch and try to watch when I can. I wouldn't necessarily call them all my favorite but I enjoy watching them because they grab my attention and/or make me laugh. Some of them also are actually helpful to people and I love that and want to support that.
  1. The Biggest Loser
  2. CSI (the original)
  3. Lost
  4. Scrubs
  5. Without A Trace
  6. Malcom in the Middle (I just started watching this show after work and its funny, I don't know how I missed it before).
  7. American Inventor
  8. America's Next Top Model
  9. Super Nanny
  10. The Office
  11. The Evidence
  12. American Idol
  13. Wife Swap
  14. Extreme Make-Over: Home Edition (gotta love Ty)

Okay, so it's kind of a long list and I feel a bit exposed because now my secrets are out there. I really don't just sit and watch tv all day even though it probably looks that way. But I will admit that I tape some of these shows and then watch them in the morning while I'm getting ready for work....hehehe

2 comments:

Alison said...

You seem to be missing Gilmore Girls...

Anonymous said...

And...Survivor, Prison Break, Apprentice and Amazing Race...just to name a few!...when is Biggest Loser going to start up again?