Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Someone else's life...

Well, since not much is going on in my life right now I thought I would post a few pictures that my friend sent me. Lori and Matt Bell (Lori and I went to college together and I was in her wedding this last summer) just bought an adorable little puppy that they named Lucy. Isn't she precious! Wanna know how they told everyone they had gotten a puppy? By sending out a mass email with the subject line saying "A new addition to our family." They thought they were being funny...little stinkers. Anywho, she also sent me a few pics of the two of them so here they are. Hi Lori, love you and thanks for the pictures! Bet you didn't know you were going to be famous and be put on my blog. Thanks for your fabulous friendship!















The first picture is from their wedding rehearsal and the second is from their honeymoon. Aren't they adorable? More adorable than their new puppy!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

TABS

1 comment:

Matt & Lori said...

Tabs, let me just say that I LOVE YOU for posting my pics on your blog!! Seeing that was more exciting than getting an oh-so-coveted comment on my blog!! haha. Anyway, have an absolutely wonderful day!! You're the best!