Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm back!

Well, everyone I'm back from Hawaii (Kauai to be exact) and things are slowly getting back to normal (sort of). I had the best time on my first ever vacation. I know this may sound like an exageration but it truly isn't, from start to finish my entire trip was fantastic...there was not a single moment that was bad (at least not bad enough for me to remember). I loved, LOVED spending time with Sam and Karl, I think it really solidified our relationships, and it was so great to be with Marilee again, laughing and having an absolute blast (as you can see from the pictures in the previous post). I'll hopefully be able to get some pics up tomorrow and then when Marilee sends me the disc with all 500+ pics I'll put them up too. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know the trip was fantastic but I'm back in the real world now, getting into the groove of work again.

Love to you all!
Tabs

Now its a countdown to my cruise in December, also with Marilee (and her family and our friend Tamra)! :)

No comments: