Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 2, 2007

A few things

1) The wind is getting on my nerves! I live in Oregon, not Oklahoma, but you sure wouldn't know it by the amount of strong wind we have ALL THE TIME! I can hardly get from my door to my car without losing something because the wind whips it from my hands. And then when I try to get in my car the door is generally slammed shut on my leg by the wind. It is not my friend right now.



2) Here is a little bit of info for you all to enjoy on the ever popular, very tasty banana (my friend emailed it to me the other day):


  • One banana can affect: Your mood! Bananas contain tryptophan, a protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
  • The FDA allows the banana industry to claim the fruit can reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
  • Bananas have no fat, cholesterol or sodium.
  • A whopping 96% of American families purchase bananas each month.

I happen to know that the three most popular fruits American buy are apples, oranges, and banana's (I help this statistic, I eat a lot of those fruits, too).

Sorry Ryan and Brandon, I talked about food again. GET OVER IT! :)

1 comment:

Bekah said...

and they help with cramps! (that was for ryan and brandon)