2) Here is a little bit of info for you all to enjoy on the ever popular, very tasty banana (my friend emailed it to me the other day):
- One banana can affect: Your mood! Bananas contain tryptophan, a protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.
- The FDA allows the banana industry to claim the fruit can reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
- Bananas have no fat, cholesterol or sodium.
- A whopping 96% of American families purchase bananas each month.
I happen to know that the three most popular fruits American buy are apples, oranges, and banana's (I help this statistic, I eat a lot of those fruits, too).
Sorry Ryan and Brandon, I talked about food again. GET OVER IT! :)