Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A fun weekend

This weekend was pretty darn fun, if I do say so myself.
First, I had the priviledge of attending a birthday party for Lucy, who turned 90 years old this weekend. Lucy is the mother of Phylis, one in a group of 5 bestfriends (my mom of course being one of them) whom have been friends with since they were 12 years old (that translates into about 48 years of friendship, wow). I have fond memories of visiting Lucy at the lake where she lives (and has lived FOREVER) and making apple butter with her. Isn't she adorable? Doesn't look 90, does she? Oh, and I should add that her sister was at the party and she had just turned 95. They have some very good gene's in that family.
(Lucy and Tabs)
(My mom, Lucy and Connie sneakin' into the picture)


Here is the whole crew (L to R: My mom (Katy), Phylis, Joanne, Lucy, Connie and Linda). I am in a group of 5 friends from high school, I sure hope we can make it a party like this some day. :)


Second, I got to hang out with some good friends and make a new one. We played darts, had a traditional English dish called Bangers and Mash, and played some pool. A very fun night!

(Andy, Wes, Tabs and Beks)

I know, it looks gross but it was OH SO GOOD!!!

Beks and I, before I kicked her butt at darts. ;)


Well, there ya go, my fun-filled weekend. I didn't bore ya, did I? (not that I really care). Anyway, hope your weekend was fun, too! And I hope you have a great day and enjoy the wonderful sunshine (well, that is, if you live here in the wonderful and beautiful Northwest)!

Oh, and by the way, today, March 6th, is National Frozen Food Day. Heat up and eat up, everybody. :)

No comments: