Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2007

I forgot to mention:

Today, April 9th, is National Chinese Almond Cookie Day. Here are two different recipe's for you to try today (almond cookies &.... almond cookies).



Today's words are:

abecedarian \ay-bee-see-DAIR-ee-uhn\, noun:
1. One who is learning the alphabet; hence, a beginner.
2. One engaged in teaching the alphabet.
3. Pertaining to the letters of the alphabet.
4. Arranged alphabetically.
5. Rudimentary; elementary.
I am not nor do I want to be an abecedarian, you can tell just by reading my blog. :)


pluvial \PLOO-vee-ul\ adjective
1 a : of or relating to rain *b : characterized by abundant rain.
2 of a geologic change : resulting from the action of rain
If you live in the Northwest and the pluvial climate "dampens" your spirit then you are living in the wrong place.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I saw this on Hungry Girl. I see we read the same website! :)