Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SO BUSY

Sorry for my serious lack of posting, my blogger friends. I have been SUPER busy these last few weeks with our (well, at least my) first student conference, Momentum. Things are slowing down a tad now but summer is coming awfully fast. Anyway, I needed to do something and get the egg picture moved down and out of eye sight. :) Here are a few of the things that I am oh so excited to see in the next week and a half... the Office is having their finale tonight... Grey's Anatomy is having their finale next Thursday...
and most importantly...
INDIANA JONES is coming out NEXT FRIDAY!!!! I cannot wait. I finally saw a commercial for it in the theater (yeah, it's been awhile since I've been in one of those) and it was great. Harrison Ford looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself. :)

No comments: