Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PAMIC members UNITE!!!

I am a proud, would be card toting if they had them, member of the group PAMIC. If you don't know to what I am refering then you need to read this little blog post on one of the most hilarious blogs I have ever read called Stuff Christians Like. After you read the post and you do not agree with the manifesto for PAMIC then read this post. Then you should just click around and read what other things this guy has to say. He is pretty stinkin' hysterical! Enjoy and maybe come back and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I love that blog. He is hilarious- and most of his posts are so true!

Kelly T said...

It has taken me this long to finally go and check out this guys blog. He's pretty funny... I'll definitely go back and keep reading him. Thanks for sharing!