Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Long and random picture post...just sayin...

Had a wedding shower for Krista a few weeks ago (before the wedding, OF COURSE!) and got to see our gaggle of high school girlies that I miss so much! (Krista, Me, Rachel, Steph, Lisa). I would like to add, I am the only one not married. Go me!

Awe, I love us.

Oh, I miss these boys being around the office all the time. I hate summer and I hate graduation. Okay, maybe not. ;)

Sam, Rachel, Me, and Grant. :)
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyjWsmBUJQrsG9RPHveJ2JtXLoDczGO768kh2VYreWrFEPaYMwG24_16vx-p6Nd9b1GTNOg3SORxaCr74Omc31cT1hNxSZY0QasRyct2K0yi9dxCjngaYZRt2J1FMAMFzS6GMQ3A/s1600-h/DSCF2025.JPG">I got to hang out with my other friend Jenn (I seriously have a lot of fabulous Jenns in my life, it's ridiculous!) whom I haven't connected with in FOREVER!! Love her!!!

I so love this picture of me and the boys (Grant on the left and Sam leaning on me from the right). This was awhile back when I tagged along on the Deuel family outing and I just had to put it up cause it makes me happy to look at. :)

This summer, Student Ministries decided to take a different approach to their normal "5-day Club" program that they have been doing for years and try something called "Kids In The Park." They went to three different parks for three days and rounded up the kids and played games, told stories, made wordless bracelets, had bbq's and candy, sang songs...all in all, it was a pretty sweet deal and each club had 50+ kids show up, which is awesome!

Sara, me and Kayla...I love these girls. Such sweethearts who have sweet hearts for the students. Doesn't get any better, right?

No comments: