Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Best way to end a weekend...

Having your husband take you out on an impromptu dinner date after a very miserable afternoon in the kitchen with uncooperative banana bread (not to mention last nights oat bread that wouldn't work either).

Wine, beer, cajon tots, a Wilbur burger, a veggie pizza...yummy food that I didn't have to cook and that was ordered by my husband.

Having one of those great conversation with my husband that includes laughter and learning new things about who he is and why he does what he does.

A yummy banana cupcake from New Seasons that 1) smells amazing and 2) I didn't have to make. :)

Seriously, even if this weekend had sucked (which it didn't), it would be my favorite weekend just because of the last 2 hours.

I sure do have a wonderful husband. (Love you babe!)

(ps. the cupcake was every delicious...but the pumpkin cupcake that we shared yesterday was even better...just thought I would share)

No comments: