Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthday wishes to you

Melissa had a birthday back in late October and we all came together to celebrate with her. My mom took this opportunity to make us have a big ol' family photo shoot.
I guess that's what mom's do.

Wowzers! I just noticed the knife laying on the table.
Apparently we do not mess around when it comes to cutting a birthday cake.
Watch out kids, no complaining, momma's got the big knife!

A hug for the birthday girl

Me and my two fave men.

Me, Melissa, & Sam

The whole gang
(minus Karl, he made sure he was taking the picture, he's so sneaky that way)

All the kiddo's
(including Karl...not so sneaky this time, were ya?)
ps. check out my sister's fun shoe laces.

I. Can't. Stop. Smiling.

My mom's birthday is November 16th and we decided to celebrate with her a little early and with just the girls. We took her to Cha! Cha! Cha! Such a great Mexican restaurant...sorry, though, no pictures of the food (I forgot).


No comments: