Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

More updates

The above two pictures are me at 26 weeks. Look how helpful my little guy already is. I think I'll be careful from here on out though...and only put cold drinks on my belly. Don't need any third degree burns, thank you.

And here is week 28...not a big difference. But man oh man, am I getting big or what? Well, my belly is getting big.

At my last appointment my doctor said that Jelly Bean could be a big baby...not sure what that will mean down the road. She said she wants to do an ultrasound at the next appointment to check weight and such. So, I'll guess we'll see. Oh, and I had my glucose test and I do not have gestational diabetes. Not that I really thought I did but you never know what they are going to tell you. Big load off my shoulders though with both Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner.

Speaking of Thanksgiving...


Thanksgiving with the McAllister and Jones clans was quite good this year! All kinds of yummy food and lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Tracy Cary said...

You look great, Tabitha!! Love the picture of how helpful your little man is-- just watch out for those kicks! :)

OK Chick said...

You look great. Jamie and I will be in town MLK weekend. Hopefully we can see you and Scott.