Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My family

Since I can't put up any pictures from Christmas yet I'll put this one up from Thanksgiving.

This is my wonderful family:

On the couch (from left to right)is Gloria (Karls mom), Katy (my mom), Grant (my dad), and Guy (my brother). On the floor (from right to left) is my brother-in-law Karl, my sis Samantha, me, and Lori, Karls sister. We are waving hello to my sister-in-law Lynn in China. Well, most of us are waving, Karl is giving Sam bunny ears. Ha ha, ain't he funny? Gotta love the fam! Soon, I'll have to put up a picture of Lynn so you can see who she is. She's a cutie!

Well, that's my family. They are a bit quirky (and by they I mean me) but I love them each dearly! They may not think so at times but it's true. They also may not feel the same towards me at times either but thank goodness for forgiveness and love, which my family members are overflowing with. And I am so thankful that everyone in the above photo shares a heavenly Father who loves us much more than we can ever imagine.

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." Victor Hugo

3 comments:

Sean said...

Glad you had a good time with your fam. They look like a fun bunch. By the way, I never noticed that you only put one 'b' in babble. I'll tell you if it wasn't for spell checker, I probably never would have made it through college. I know you probably told me this before but what is your degree in?

Tabs said...

Family Studies, and I graduated from Oklahoma Christian University. :) And thats okay, I don't expect people to remember what my degree was in, I'm not really using it at the moment.

Rakel said...

Great Family!!