Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve and Portland First Run

So, tonight Kristin and I will be going downtown to Pioneer Square to join in all the festivities they are going to be having (food, live music, dancing, etc...) and then at the stroke of midnight we will join the masses on a 3 mile run around downtown. Should be fun, at least in my warped mind. And since one of my New Years resolutions for 2006 is to run more races what better to start off the year than with a nice, easy run, and with a friend no less. The only part I am not looking forward to is the weather aspect. In true Oregon fashion it will be raining on us when we run. Hopefully it won't be too cold and windy, though. I can handle the rain but not so much the wind. Anywho, I'll post pictures next week so you can see how it went and feel like you were right there with us (minus the sweat).

What are you all doing for New Years? I would love to know. Whatever you decide to do, have fun and most importantly, be safe! Love you all! Talk to you next year!

1 comment:

Rakel said...

Have fun girls!! We know it will awesome...Pat and I will go to church and then most likely just hang out here around our fireplace...maybe we will end up at someone's house...who knows?