Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Finally!!!

Okay, first let me just say that I can't believe I am watching American Idol this season. I've never gotten into it before and I don't know why I'm watching it so closely this year. I'm a little mad at myself for it, but oh well, whats a girl gonna do. I've gotten sucked in and I actually don't want to get out right now. So I suppose I just have to continue to watch, comment and make my predictions along with everyone else in America (and fully enjoy myself in the process).

And now on to the good stuff...America finally figured out what I've been thinking for awhile now. Scar-touching, curly haired pretty-boy Ace got the boot and it was about time! Now we are finally down to the great singers (well, bring back Mandisa and kick off Kelly and we can call it good) and things can get serious.

Oh for the love! This picture just kills me.

Ace, I should say that I'm sure you are a nice guy. I hope things work out for you. You do have a good voice but cut the hair (if you don't cut it, NEVER put it in a pony tail again) and promise that there will be no more touching of the scar, maybe we can talk again.

I don't know who I want to win yet though. I really like all the contestants at this point (except Kelly). Maybe next week I'll have my prediction. I think I might be leaning toward Kathrine McPhee, she did fabulous this week.


Love to all!

Tabs

6 comments:

Matt & Lori said...

I'm so there with you on Katherine McPhee...she was amazing this week! I try not to get sucked into reality shows as well, but I suppose it happens to the best of us. i love you and miss you like crazy!

Tabs said...

Girl, I just looked at your blog, miss you too!

Jennifer said...

I also got sucked into American Idol and I'm somewhat embarassed that I've like it so much this year. I share your disfavor of Ace or should I call him Lord Farquad. Seriously, since I first saw him, I thought he looked just like Lord Farquad from Shrek (although he would need to be a lot shorter and meaner.) Oh, and I totally thought that the ponytail was a bun when I fist looked at it. It kind of creeped me out.
The show should get really interesting in the next few weeks.

Unknown said...

You CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!

Sean said...

You tell him, Tabitha!! Hehe.

Jenn said...

I have to tell you the consensus at my house is that Ace is pretty hot...even his brother sitting in the first row is cute...I'm not really sure if he sings well, but he's sure nice to look at. (I do agree that the ponytail has to go...no ones perfect).