Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here are the pictures that I promised

Here are Jessica and Tony the Tiger (as we called him) in our trusty Suburban (aka our home). We were the second "van" for our team, The Killer Snails.

Here is my own personal cheerleader and mile marker for my first leg (just after I finished my first leg). My mom was great, she followed me the whole way encouraging me. I really appreciated it! Thanks mom!
Dan aka "The Hulk"
Here is my van before the race and the next day after the race. We don't look too bad but we do stink, or I do anyway, I didn't shower the whole time. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. :)
Here are my parents and I at Seaside celebrating! Like my medal? And there is the shirt you get for participating that will be put into a drawer to sit and take up space with all my other race shirts. Gotta love that. Any ideas on what to do with them? Maybe make a quilt some day.
GGRRRRR..... My team called me "The Animal" but I'm not sure why. Anyway, here is my tough picture, which showcases my roadkill count. I was able to collect 30 roadkills by the end of the whole event, not too shabby if I do say so myself. But please don't ask the guys on my team how many they got cause then my count won't sound that great. ;) And if you aren't sure exactly what I'm talking about, road kills on Hood to Coast are those that you leave in your dust as you speed past them.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Good job, Tabitha!!! You're brilliant, you're fantastic, you're fabulous. Well done passing 30 people too.

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

WOW! T your one rocking chick!! im so proud of you!! i miss you a ton! i hope you are having a wonderful summer sweetie! Talk to you soon! ><> God bless!

David said...

Congratulations, awesome race! Love the tough picture.