Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving!



Well, Thanksgiving is almost here. Can you believe it? I say it time and time again but it just baffles me everytime I stop for a minute and think that time really is just flying by....WAY too fast. It makes me sad cause I feel like I am not doing the best with my time and enjoying my time like I should. Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and find out what people are doing/making for the holiday? I am going to my parents and hanging out with our small little family (which includes my brother-in-laws mom and sister, who are just the sweetest). Not the most exciting but I do love everyone there. I am going very simple this year and roasting baby carrots (got this EASY!! recipe from a friend, tried it and LOVED IT!!) and making a cranberry relish (my sister isn't making hers this year so it got passed down to me). I don't even like cranberry's at Thanksgiving. But hey, I love a good cooking challenge not that this is a hard dish or anything, just new for me. Anyway, I'd love to hear what all your plans are so please share!

Have a great day everyone!! Oh, and my mom's 60Th surprise birthday party went off with out a hitch on Saturday so that was great! Hopefully, I'll be posting those pictures for you soon. :)

Love,
Tabs
27 days till I walk onto the deck of our Caribbean cruise ship!!!!

No comments: