Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 9, 2007

A death in Hollywood land

I was watching the news this morning at the gym and saw that Anna Nicole Smith died yesterday. It is always a shock when someone in the public eye like she was, dies suddenly and at such a young age (39). I don't think they know why she died yet, but apparently she collapsed in her hotel room and was taken to the hospital where she actually was dead upon arrival.

I know she wasn't the most loved or respected woman out there. She made mistakes and bad choices and lived a bit of a crazy life (to put it midly). I may not have known her and I won't really miss her, but the very sad part for me is that she has left behind a young baby girl (only 5 months old I believe). I think there was still dispute on who the father was, too. Craziness!

Anyway, maybe we could all just say a prayer for her family and friends and for her little girl, that they will figure out who is her father and that she will be raised in a good stable home with loving parents, and won't be caught up in custody battles and passed around because everyone is being stupid about it.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments: