Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oh, I'm excited!!! (Not a food related post)

Oh my goodness, this is going to be a great summer!!! Two very exciting things are happening (along with others, of course) and they are as follows:

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix (movie 5) opens in theaters on July 13th, 2007...wait, oh no, I'll be heading to Cali that day. I will have to figure something out to rectify this problem of mine.


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows will be released to book stores on July 21st, 2007. This is the last book in the series and two people are supposed to die. I am very nervous about this, but also looking very forward to seeing the outcome of all of this!

Click the pictures to find out more info on each of these very exciting releases. Let me know if you are a fan and what you think might happen in the new book or if your as excited as I am about these releases.

Have a great day everyone!
Tabs
10 more days till my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, didn't know I was plastered all over your blog.......I must check this thing out more often......and yes, I haven't forgotten your birthday.......how could I, you little squirt.....Love, Sammy