Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Secretarial Birthday Party!



Goodness, gracious, I sure do love all the wonderful people I work with! Just to give you an example of how wonderful they are, on Valentines day they threw a surprise little birthday lunch for another coworker and myself. They even bought my lunch for me (I had already told them I wouldn't be joining them becuase it was the day before payday and I was broke) and a slice of a very yummy chocolate cake. Check out the pictures of our fun lunch!





This is a picture of the birthday card they all signed and gave to me. Inside it said "Have a happy, healthy birthday!" How appropriate!


2 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

AWE T!! HAPPY BELATED B-DAY TO YOU!!! i'll be the one to ask you.. DO YOU FEEL OLDER?!? i hope you had a blast of a Birthday.. you deserve it Sweet T! i love ya!! God bless you too always & forever!

Anonymous said...

I must say...what a cute card! I love the carrots standing up...acting like tall candles somewhat. I hope you had a very nice birthday! Great pics, too.

Mary