- Today, March 9th, is National Crabmeat Day. One of my favorite websites has some fun and low-cal crab meat recipe's that look rather tasty. Try one of them out and get to celebratin.' Oh, and here are a few more to try if you want): recipes that use either canned or fresh meat; another list of recipe's.
- I'm wearing pigtails again. I'm getting lazier by the day. :)
- Have you seen the Thin Man movies? If not then you are so missing out. They are some of the best old movies I have ever seen. They a murder mystery comedies and they broke the mold. Nick and Nora Charles (the main characters) and one of the cutest married couple of all times. Check these out if you get the opportunity. If you enjoy old movies then you'll be able to see past the cheesiness and hear the fantastic dialogue and plot. I believe there are 6 movies in all so start renting tonight and watch one while you enjoy some crab meat. :)
- Have you seen what Hostess has come out with recently? Oh my goodness! They have made little 100 calorie packs of their tasty cupcakes. How fabulous are they?! I love the whole 100 calorie pack craze that is happening, what a great way to help people keep their indulgences under control. Smart move, food companies, smart. I haven't tried the cupcakes yet but I can't wait (I think I saw them at Winco). The flavors they are offering are chocolate cake with chocolate icing, golden cake with chocolate icing and carrot cake with cream cheese icing (OH MY GOODNESS!!). Go visit their site and answer a question or two and they'll send you a coupon for $1 off a box. How cool is that? One more thing, they even have a fiber count of 3, that is pretty darn good for a sweet treat like this. Eat up everyone and please let me know what you think (I'll do the same).
- I have found my new favorite flower. The Daphne, and okay, it's more of a shrub but the flowers on the shrub are what I love. And OH my word people, it smells wonderful! And it's pretty to boot. Seriously, when I smelled this flower for the first time the other day it just made me think sunshine and happiness. I know, I know, total cheese, but oh well, it's the only way I can describe it. It just made me happy and who doesn't want that? In fact, I'm so inspirired by this wonderful flower that someday I'll name my daughter after it.
- Statement to finish: My life would be simpler if... my apartment and car cleaned themselves (picking just one of many ways I could finish this statement so as not to bore you all to death).
- Question to answer: What is your guiltiest pleasure?
I'm going to name two for you (there are so many to choose from). One - buying those favorite food items that can be rather expensive and two - an evening alone in my apartment.