Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Just sick!

Do not drink this VISO RAZZA drink if you can help it. I mean it. It was the sickest thing I have ever tasted...well, okay, maybe not, but it certainly was close. I bought it yesterday cause it looked and sounded interesting, not realizing it was an energy type drink. It is sort of like a red bull but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY sweeter. I had to drink the whole thing cause I felt bad for my dad getting it for me and then throwing it away after just one sip but I pretty much had to hold my nose the whole time. I actually got a shiver every time I took a gulp. And yes, I gulped it down. Might has well get rid of it faster and in larger doses and than take forever with little long lasting, torturous sips. So, if you see this drink or any other resembling it, stay away. NOT GOOD!! And for that matter, stay away from Red Bull. Not good either. But that is just a personal opinion.

No comments: