Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Choices

There are lots and lots AND LOTS of choices to make every day, pretty much every minute of the day in fact.

I'll make my choices and you make yours.

I will not make your choices for you nor are you expected to make my choices for me.

I will look to the Lord to lead me and help me make my choices and hope and pray that you do the same.

Prov 3:5-8
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.


1 comment:

Holli said...

LOVE this one. Really like the part about not thinking you are smart enough (being wise in own eyes) and how along with shunning evil this will be good for our bodies and bones. He is just so good to us. Instead of just keeping us from becoming to self important he also sees to it that such actions keeps our bodies and vessels strong. He covers everything. Now if that is not tru fatherly love then I really do not know what is. Thank you Tabs for having the courage to share all that you do> Love you and love my Father for it.
Holli