Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Today I...

am listening to Mercy Me on Grooveshark. This makes my ears and heart happy. Plus, I hear their new album "The Generous Mr. Lovewell’ is doing quite well this week (it's aparently going head to head with Godsmacks album...who else finds that interesting?).

am focusing on and praying through these verses.
Prov 8:33-34
33 Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway.


Philipians 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

went to the gym and had my butt kicked by both the treadmill and my husband. For me, that equals a great start to the day. :)

am emailing students asking them to volunteer to help serve at Stu Weber's appreciation dinner on Sunday, May 16th. Fun times, gotta love trying to sound cool but not too cool...yeah, I am so already not cool for just typing that.

am excited to have an evening in with Scott. Boy do I LOVE spending time with that man. Seriously. Best times ever!! And we are going to make pizza for dinner. Yum! And who knows, we might just walk on down to the cute little town of Troutdale of which we reside and check out their little monthly Art Walk. But who knows... ;)

give out one HUGE THANK YOU to Trader Joe's for making a whole wheat pizza crust. I heart you and all your wonderful, tasty, decently priced products.

am LOVING sauerkraut. Let's face it, I love it every day...but today...mmmm...it is hitting the spot something fierce. I can eat this stuff straight from the jar...oh, and look at that, I am!

am eating too much garlic. I know this because 1) my taste buds are telling me so (and Scott probably will tonight too) and 2) Zach just opened the door and said "Garlic, huh?"

am thinking about and excited for what our future holds...

No comments: