Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cracks

Okay, seriously. When you are done drinking a good cup of home brewed coffee, this is not what you want to see at the bottom of your empy cup...especially when it's a mug bought on your honeymoon in Kauai.Yeah, here is the crack I least like out all these that are trying to make a "pretty" little mosaic. Not diggin' it, so stop it RIGHT THIS SECOND! Inside and Outside. Yeah, it's NEVER a good sign when you have corresponding cracks...means the cup is not going to last too long...am I wrong? Should I be drinking coffee out of this? What if I am enjoying a nice morning cup of joe all ready and dressed for work and then it starts to drip on me? This. Is. Not. Good.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm thinking you should probably retire that mug to a display shelf! So sad. Hope married life is wonderful!