Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spitting

Yes, this is a short post about spitting...and running. In fact, lets just say that this is a short post for those that run (or actually, for those that are wanting to possibly get into running). I would like to give anyone a quick word about spitting whilst running.

When out running you will have the need to spit. I am SO not sure why this is because it's not like I get the urge to spit all the time, like while I'm sitting at work or at home. Just. When. I. Run. Strange...but something I think most runner's or people that are active can attest to. Anyway, that's the first part, you will want to spit. Second part? Go ahead. Spit. We all do it. It's not weird. And, in some sort of strange way, I feel kinda cool. Yep, I said it. This is MY blog and I can say whatever I want...and you may judge, it's all good, but I know you are secretly agreeing with me. 3rd and MOST IMPORTANT bit of advice, and the REASON why I am writing this blog post...please, PLEASE, remember to always, ALWAYS, spit out to your right or to your left. Turn your head and do your business quick and fast and just keep on moving. I bring this advice to you today because I for some very random strange reason decided to not take my own proven advice and NOT turn my head to the right or to the left. I kept looking straight ahead while I took care of my business. Yes, I know what you are thinking. TABITHA!!! What the heck, girl?! Dir, NEVER ever spit in front of you WHILE RUNNING. Yeah, I know. I. Know. When you make this mistake...well, I think you are all smart enough to figure this one out on your own without my having to describe to you my embarrassing/disgusting end result. I learned my lesson, don't you worry. I will not be doing THAT again, any time soon.

So I will leave you know with my great (and so obvious) advice. Please heed it. You will thank me...after you are done pointing and laughing, I'm sure.

No comments: