Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yesterday I discovered a few things...

1) My email is a creeper. Check out this message it gave me when I tried to send an email.
I mean, yes I did forget to send the attachments I had indeed written about in said email and was grateful for the message but holy WOW creeper email, your reading AND talking to me about what I'm writing and doing/not doing? Hmmmm...just not sure what to do with this. I'm torn. I'm creeped out and then thankful...such a funny place to be standing.

2) Riding the MAX makes me feel like a kid again. My feet don't touch the ground when I sit in the seats, so of course I swing them around just like I did when I was little. Also, I am always a little more timid than usual, kinda like when you were little and around people you didn't know so you would hide behind your mom's legs or something. Ha! I do still love riding the MAX, though. You just really never know who/what your going to see, hear, smell.

Side note for emmy-pie lovely and all my other non-portlanders): The MAX is my city's light rail transportation system (yes, I said my). MAX stands for Metropolitan Area Express...we are so creative, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) that email prompter creeps me out too!

2) what is the Max?

OK Chick said...

I love your shoes. Please disclose the brand! Is it Puma?

Tabs said...

WOW OK Chick, good eye. They are indeed Puma. I got them forever ago and maybe from like Ross or something...I can't remember where now. They are great!

Tabs said...

WOW OK Chick, good eye. They are indeed Puma. I got them forever ago and maybe from like Ross or something...I can't remember where now. They are great!