Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Local establishment

Scott and I love to support our neighborhood and the local establishments contained there in. We love to find new places to eat and new things to try and just being out and about in this great city. So, when Sunday evening rolled around we decided to began the sampling of what our new surroundings have to offer us. Before I show you the picture of where we ate, let me just say that this is not a place that either of us would ever normally desire to go. We were in a strange, beyond exhausted, not wanting to cook kinda mood and it was just right on the way home and yes, a local establishment.
It's true folks. We ate at HomeTown Buffet. I do not regret it...but I won't be eating there again any time soon. I don't care if the deals sound out of this world. It made for a fun memory...but not happy stomachs the next day.

No comments: