Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New favorite, easy vegetable.

A few weeks ago I was at the Portland farmers market and decided that I would be adventurous and buy a vegetable that I had never cooked before. The particle stand that prompted me to make this decision had prepared some of their vegetables into nice little dishes for people to try and see how easy they really are to prepare. Well, I tried the sauteed Kale...and was instantly sold! SO GOOD! So I bought it right then and there. I took it over to my friend Rachel's house and we gave it a try together. It was so easy and quick to make, delicious too! I was even more adventurous the next day when I created this little delicious creation.

Chicken on a bed of tomato's, sauteed kale (with garlic), sauteed mushrooms, feta and a sprinkling of fresh basil.

Seriously people, this is so easy! And delicious! And healthy for you to boot!

No comments: