Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh my goodness. I have to share with you what I just ate. It was ever so delicious and if you know me at all you'll know that when I like something I must tell everyone about it...and what better way to spread the word than through my blog. :)

I just enjoyed a little 80 cal White Chocolate Macadamia Luna bar. They have started making some of their popular flavors in smaller sizes and then packaging them up in boxes of 18 (which includes 3 different flavors). It's such a great idea and I wish more health bars would do this. Its the perfect size for a little snack along with some fruit or yogurt. Also you're not locked into only one flavor, you have options...and I am all about options! Anyway, Luna's White Chocolate Macadamia is not too sweet, not too waxy. The flavors of the white chocolate and macadamia are actually able to be tasted and enjoyed and not overpowered by that recognizable "this is healthy and supposed to be good for me" taste...you know what I'm talking about don't you? The other two flavors in my box are Lemon Zest and Peanut Butter Cookie and I can't wait to try them!

Today is National Polka Festival day and National Rice Pudding day. Um...yeah...I think I'll pass on celebrating either, thanks though.

Oh, and we got a Wii Fit this weekend. Yesterday (our lazy, oh so wonderfully lazy, day) we got it all set up and ready to go and try out some of the games and what not. After the not so fun weigh in/real age business they torture you with it was down right fun. Oh, except when I couldn't figure out how to jump and kept falling off the obstacle course and starting over...oh I was not a happy camper. The hula hooping is probably my favorite...at least to watch. :)

Read this quote the other day and it really made me stop and think...and slow down to enjoy the moment...
“We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.”
― Bill Watterson

No comments: