Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some fun quotes and a few hilarious video's

“Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.”
― Robert Frost

“The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”

― Walter Bagehot

“Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.”
― Storm Jameson


Anyone seen this happen before?

Anjelah Johnson freakin' cracks me up! Here are a few more snippets for your enjoyment...or mine, whatever.

Jokes.com
Anjelah Johnson - Getting Hit On
comedians.comedycentral.com


Roast of David HasselhoffBig LakeIt's Always Sunny in Philadelphia


Oh, and a picture or two from the home of the Jones'.
Getting ready in front of the mirror in our room...even though there are two perfectly usable bathrooms with large mirrors and lovely light. Yeah, I don't get me either, it's okay.

These would be my husbands massively muscular, shiny smooth calves...that apparently were quite tasty to some mosquito's. He's quite the leg model, don't ya think?


And just came across this video...it is probably one of my most favorite little clips from SNL through the years.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I love the nail girl bit. It makes me laugh every time.