Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

I don't suck.

Ever feel like your the worst employee ever?

Like your not really sure why they hired you?

A bit unsure of why they are still employing you?

And, come to think of it, sure they are going to fire you any second?

Yep, that's about how I'm feeling right now.

"I suck" keeps running through my head.

It's not true. I'm trying to remind myself that I made a mistake and that doesn't mean I suck.

I'm reminding myself that through these kinds of situations all I can do is learn and move on. And while moving on, I can put into practice what I learned.

But I still kinda think I suck. Just sayin.

2 comments:

Matt & Lori said...

Umm...I still love you, if that helps! You definitely don't suck!

Kelly T said...

You don't at all! Quit letting that mean old Satan tell you lies. Start speaking God's TRUTHS to your heart, friend! You are a princess of the KING!!!