Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Twitterpated

Last night I had the privilege of teaching my husband what the word "twitterpated" meants.

Urban dictionary says: to be completely enamored with someone/something; the flighty exciting feeling you get when you think about/see the object of your affection; romantically excited; the ever increasing acceleration of heartbeat and body temperature as a result of being engulfed amidst the exhilaration and joy of being/having a romantic entity in someone's life.

Here is how the wise old owl describes the term to Bambi and his pals.


I just love this word. I think it's fun to say, hearing others say it...and I love that I still find myself feeling this way when I think about a certain guy in my life. :)

No comments: