Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2005

IT'S HERE!!!


Well, everyone, I am pleased to introduce you to my iPod nano. Isn't it cute? So small, so sleek.










If you read the post about my Christmas day you would know that "Santa" wasn't quite able to fulfill my Christmas wish of getting a nano (I had to settle for an arm band instead). My dad said he was on a waiting list and didn't know when they would come in again so I didn't think I would be getting it until later in January or something. Every Thursday my dad and I have a lunch date and we head to Sandy to enjoy a lovely meal at the Tollgate Inn. When we got back to the church and I was about to get out of the car he reached into the back seat saying "What's this? Who put this here? I don't remember there being anything in the back seat earlier." I know my dad pretty well to know that this means that my dad has something for me but I couldn't figure out what it could be. Then he pulled out the little black box that said those two beautiful words: iPod nano. I couldn't believe I was holding my very own nano. I thought I was going to break it when I took it out of the box, it's so stinkin tiny. Isn't my dad swell! He's too good to me, thats for sure. Thanks dad, love you! Now I'm just having fun downloading music and trying to figure it all out.

This will be me in the morning when I go to the gym.

1 comment:

Rakel said...

Good for you gal!