Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2006

Squinting is nice

I looked like a huge dork on my drive home today. Wanna know why? I had the hugest grin on my face cause I was having to squint. And want to know why I was so excited about squinting? Well, I was squinting because the sun had finally decided to show her beautifully bright face and was shining her heavenly rays right into my eyes! Yay for the sun!!! Early this morning, as I drove home from the gym, windshield wipers goin on high (at a stop light, mind you) I was certain we weren't going to be getting any sun today and it would be another rainy, dreary day to tack onto the rising number we had already had to endure. But, the Lord, in His infinite grace and love, shooed away the clouds and let the sun come out. Like the poem says "it dried up all the rain." It's amazing what a little bit of sun can do for someones mood. Not that I wasn't in a good mood already, but honestly I felt my spirits rise just as soon as I saw the bright blue in the ski and felt the warm sunshine on my face. It was so glorious!

Hope you are having good weather wherever you are!

Tabs

28 days till my birthday!

1 comment:

amy nickerson said...

Hey Tabs! Wow, I'm glad you found my blog! I was just thinking of you the other day, no kidding. How strange! It's so great to hear from you. I know what you mean about the sun thing. When we have like 10 days in a row of dreary, nasty weather here, I'm about to die. Dresden has had miserable weather for 2 weeks in a row. I'm ready for a break! Get me to the tropics! Well, take care!