Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Easter eggs!!!

My dad and I still love coloring eggs, and thankfully my dad still loves to hide them because I still love to hunt them down. Here we are fulfilling our yearly egg coloring quota. I think they turned out rather nicely if I do say so myself. I have to admit though, that I also love to find those plastic eggs too, they usually something a bit better in them than a cooked egg white and yolk. :) Here's my dad getting ready to try and beat me at Easter egg memory (the game came with the coloring kit). I would like to say, thought, that I am the reigning champion. Here I am concentrating very hard on making sure each egg turns out beautiful. It's a hard job but someone has to do it.

And here my dad and I proudly display a couple of the eggs we made.

Aren't we talented? :)

Anyone else do anything fun for Easter? Do share....

Tabs

4 comments:

Krista said...

I have to admit I haven't colored easter eggs in years. Looks like you had fun though. Happy Easter!

Liz said...

haha, we had an egg hunt for the kids at church last week, and that was the first time I've made eggs in quite a while. It was good fun though!
I was just looking through some old pictures and was thinking of you. Hope you have a lovely weekend darling.

sara said...

Hi Tabs! I missed you! I went away for a few days and you hadn't posted for a while when I left. I was so excited to catch up when I got back today. Happy Easter. I sure would love to be there to sit with you in church or something. Not sure what Easter in Africa will be like. Although thankfully, the death and resurrection of Christ translates into every culture so we still have the same reason to celebrate. Hosanna!! We're hoping to find ham to eat for dinner on Sunday but we might have to settle for goat. YUM!!

Tabs said...

BENAY!!! I'm doing marvelously! I can't wait to hear how you are doing! My email is tallister@hotmail.com so please email me so we can chat in a more private manner. :)