Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!

I just saw the coolest thing that has me very excited for the new year...the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie. Its a cartoon this time but it looks like its going to be good and I can't wait to see it!

I sure did love those movies. Those turtles were awesome! Anyone else remember them? I had this totally cool green camera that put a little outline of a ninja turtle on every picture it took. Loved that camera!

2 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Welcome back T! Missed you a bunch!! Looks like a flick we will have to take Andy Bob to! He and i both enjoyed TMNT too.. he proably more then i.. cause you know it's andy bob! =) hope to see you around hun! i love ya very much!

Anonymous said...

hey tabs it's dez...just thought I'd say hi..I TOO am excited about the TMNT movie..they used to be the coolest...anyway glad to find you online somewhere...get a myspace! find me on krista's page...that's how I found you...anyway...tell Rachel I said hi if you talk to her...take care homie!