Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 28, 2006

WAAAY TOO LONG!

Sorry everyone. I've been busy, gone (cruise), busy (christmas and shopping), and sick and tired. Fun times for me. It is now time for me to post something new...well, it's been that time for a long time but I'm finally actually doing it.

As you all know, I went on a cruise last week. It was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! Cruises are the way to go for vacation and so worth every penny. I hardly have any pictures with me because I didn't have a camera and am now waiting (very, very patiently) for Marilee to mail them ALL to me (there are a million and half, let me tell you). I will show you the few that I took with my little phone camera (sorry if they aren't the best quality).





That was fun to come back to every night after dinner. :) Now thats talent!

And here is a picture of one of my favorite presents.

I'll be back very soon with pictures from my fam's christmas. Hope you all had a great Christmas and please have a fabulous fun but safe New Years! Love you all!

Tabs

No comments: