Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 17, 2007

Just so you know, I got tagged twice for this little reflective exercise. I feel so special.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

#1: I am not a camper. I hate to plan the trip, I hate to pack for the trip and I hate, hate, and hate to clean up after the trip. Everything about getting to and from the camp ground is something I despise. I don’t even really like sleeping in a tent.

#2: I need change. But then again, I don’t. It’s kind of funny. I need/have to for sanity sake change things around in my office or apartment every so often or I start to get stir crazy and start to think I need to move or something. However, I have been eating the same breakfast for 3 years now and have no desire to change it (and get a little sad when I have to). Just rearranging things on my desk or kitchen counters calms my “gotta move” nerves.

#3: I love Harry Potter!! I enjoy the movies but the books are so much better!! I just finished reading the last book and it was SO GOOD! Now I want to go back and read all 7 of them in quick succession.

#4: I love, love, LOVE living by myself. I get to decide: how the apartment will be decorated and where everything will go, who comes over and how long they stay, the temperature, and what I walk around in at any given time.

#5: I love getting all dressed up in fancy clothes to go out on the town. I also just love to wear skirts and dresses to work or to the movies or just to run errands. It makes me feel feminine and pretty, which is a good thing cause I'm a girl.

#6: I am not a concert goer. They are almost always in the middle of the week (and I do not do well staying up late in the middle of the week, or any other day for that matter), the crowds are terrible when it’s time to leave (making my night even later), and the cost is more than I care to spend. I am just fine and dandy with buying my favorite artists CD’s and listening to them croon whenever I want. If I had backstage passes and was going to be able to talk with the band/singer/whatever then maybe I’d go but since all I’m paying for is exactly what I could be doing in the comfort of my car or home, what’s the point? Now, don’t jump down my throat those of you who love going to concerts. This is only my very personal opinion and I completely understand and appreciate others wanting to enjoy this pastime. I do, however, like Concerts in the Park or Shakespeare in the Park. These are usually in the afternoons and you can bring blankets and a picnic, and its generally free, all very good things. J

#7: I have peed my pants on many occasions. And no, I am not talking about when I was a baby. I am talking about peeing my pants because someone has told me a funny story, because I am trying to unlock my front door as fast as humanly possible with one hand while trying to balance my groceries in the other, I’m running a race and don’t want to take the time to find a spot off the track to go which will then slow me down and ruin my race time.

#8: Three stores I swear by: Trader Joes. The best grocery store ever, just wish they would put one in Gresham then I would love it even more…if that is possible. IKEA. They put one in Portland and it is AMAZING!!! We don’t have to spend a whole day or weekend just to make one shopping trip anymore. I can sit in traffic, get in, shop around, eat dinner, get out and get home in less than three hours…amazing! H&M. Super fun and funky clothes with low price tags, can’t beat that. I hear they are going to be putting one in Portland and I can hardly wait.

Hmmm, who to tag. Bekah, Kristin, the red heads, Trina, Marilee, Tams, Alison V., and Faith.

No comments: