Baby Jones

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Hood 2 Coast down!

A VERY looooooooooooooooooooooooong over due post.

Here are a few pictures from my 6th year of participating in Hood to Coast:
Our team, the Killer Snails!
The starting line up at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood
The 6 peeps in my van, the first van.
The hand-off
That's me.

Ryan showing off his fancy schmancy nike shoes.
two of the great and fun gals in our van.
My fave cyclist coming to cheer us on at the 2nd major van exchange.

I didn't take any more pictures til the beach...I think I was in too much pain...
(these are kinda outta order...just sayin)

My rad running mates for H2C 2010
My new shirt and medal to add to the collection.
the fab husband
crossing the finish line
My daddy-o
my blister.

There ya go and there ya have it.

No comments: